Yo Yo Quilt over the years - Windflower #1
Oil painting on stretched canvas - gallery sides
Unframed measurement 20" x 20" (50.9cm x 50.9cm x 3.5cm)
FRAMED measurement 53.9cm x 53.9cm x 5cm
Available framed OR unframed, please choose option.
Has deep sides so can be displayed without frame
Found hanging forlornly in a second hand shop, this Vintage "Yo Yo" quilt is a time keeper of fabrics - 50's, 60's, 70's.
Sewn by hand into a large story of cast off clothing, love and perserverance.
Its completion would have taken many years, its resting discarded in a corner of a shop called out acknowledgement.
I see the keeper of stories, the windflower a short autumn nod, the quilt a long thrown gaze back through time. Both holding their place in the now. I see you.
Postage / shipping Australia wide included in purchase price.
- Comes FRAMED in a floating frame via my framer here in Olinda, Victoria
- This painting is on ARTIST quality stretched cotton duck canvas with internal wooden frame.
- Comes with brand new D RING hangers and wire plastic coated length at the rear, ready to hang on your wall.
- All of my artwork is signed front and back and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity for your records.
- Packaged securely in thick recycled cardboard using protective layering of new bubblewrap and foam sheets (where required)