Peonies and French Stripes
81.3cm x 106.7cm (32" x 42")
84.3cm x 110.7cm x 5.5cm FRAMED
Original oil painting on stretched canvas.
These locally grown Peony flowers have such a brief moment to shine each year.
They were picked at bud but quickly flowered into these big blousy numbers, they are so frothy and wonderful to paint!
I added the purple blue of some Pride of Madeira flowers from our garden as a backing bunch.
The vase a very old thick fowlers bottling glass dating to the 1930/40's, the fabric a swathe of striped French linen.
Thick textured paint in areas with a large brush creates an artwork with large impact!
** Please note** photos are for hanging ideas only, please check measurements against your wall for correct proportions.
- This painting is on ARTIST quality stretched cotton duck canvas with internal wooden frame and deep gallery sides painted in a light grey.
- Comes with brand new D RING hangers and wire plastic coated length at the rear, ready to hang on your wall.
- All of my artwork is signed front and back and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity for your records.
- Packaged securely in thick recycled cardboard using protective layering of new bubblewrap and foam sheets (where required)
- Personal delivery available within MELBOURNE metro (by request and subject to COVID restrictions)