Souvenir Australiana - small blue jug
Regular price $5,388 Unit price per
Please contact us if you are interested in this product.
Available at - THE AFFORDABLE ART FAIR - ART TO ART GALLERY
Melbourne - September 2022
Oil on canvas, stretched and ready to hang.
Signed certificate of authenticity.
This artwork comes with an external frame
Framed dimensions - 48.8(W) x 64.0(H).
Artwork dimensions - 45.8(W) x 61.0(H).
As part of my art practice I like to collect things on my travels.
This may be whilst hiking in our local forests, finding an interesting piece on the side of the road or rifling through shelves at a thrift shop.
Things that catch my eye, vintage and new combine to create a vignette ready to paint onto canvas.
They are a little reminder, a souvenir if you like, of my path through life.
Appreciating the beauty around me and taking a little bit home with me.
In this painting a Vintage supper cloth in divine 1950's colours depict Australiana on linen from a British point of view. Found at a neighbours garage sale with its original paper label still on, housed in the owners linen press for decades and never used.
The blue jug a happy one of a pair found on the bargain table at the local thrift shop.
The gum nuts carefully collected on my hike via Silvan and carefully placed in my backpack for the long walk back up the hill to home.
Trinkets, collections, souvenirs...
Postage Australia wide included in purchase price.
- This painting is on ARTIST quality stretched cotton duck canvas with internal wooden frame.
- Comes with brand new D RING hangers and wire plastic coated length at the rear, ready to hang on your wall.
- All of my artwork is signed front and back and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity for your records.
- Packaged securely in thick recycled cardboard using protective layering of new bubblewrap and foam sheets (where required)
- Personal delivery available within MELBOURNE metro (by request if dates suit)